About Us

On March 7, 1977, under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, twenty three spirit filled Christians formed together and organized Victory Baptist Church. The church building was originally built in August 29, 1949. Before it was Victory Baptist Church, the building itself was known as Calvary Baptist Church.

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close